Wir suchen eine(n) neue(n) Administrative Assistant. Bei Interesse bitte gerne direkt bei mir melden. Arnold Servo arnold.servo@roedlUSA.com.
This full-time position will provide administrative assistance senior management and staff of the Houston office. It is a highly demanding position and requires a positive, self-motivated, professional individual with superior organizational skills, ability to work within deadlines and ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure a high level of professional standards within a fast paced and high pressure environment.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is also able to work independently. The job duties of this position require someone who possesses an acute attention to detail and is comfortable working with financial data, software and internet technology, and other office equipment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High level expertise in MS Word & Outlook with a working knowledge of Excel and Adobe
- Associate’s degree and/or at least 3+ years of administrative experience or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including letter/memo/e-mail correspondence.
- Time flexibility, specifically the ability and willingness to work before or after regular hours to meet occasional short notice report deadlines
- Ability to understand challenges facing partners and staff members and be able to manage/reschedule priorities effectively
- Demonstrated high-level client-service orientation, ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with maximum discretion
- Accounting Software experience is a plus (ProSystem Practice, ProSystem Tax, ProSystem Engagement)